Yield: 20 cookies
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup Monksweet (or keto sweetener of choice)
- 3 cups (entire bag) #Fearless Keto Banana Pancake Mix
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup Lily’s chocolate semi-sweet baking chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line large cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat butter and sweetener until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and continue beating until well-blended.
- Add entire bag of #Fearless Pancake mix and the chocolate chips and beat mixture until it reaches a dough-like consistency.
- Drop dough by the tablespoon ~1-inch apart onto the lined cookie sheet
- Bake for 15-17 minutes until edges are lightly browned.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes and enjoy!