Net Carbs: 3g per serving
- 2 lbs cauliflower florets*
- 1 cup fresh grated Romano or Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 6 Tbsp salted butter
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder (optional)
- ⅓ cup fresh parsley, chopped and divided (1 Tbsp dried)
*Prepackaged riced cauliflower can be used instead of fresh cauliflower
- Steam cauliflower in a large pot until tender but firm (approximately 10 minutes).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add the cauliflower to a food processor along with ¾ cup cheese, butter, cream, seasonings and one half of the parsley.
- Pulse until desired consistency (chunky or smooth).
- Place contents in well-oiled casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the top with ¼ cup cheese and balance of parsley.
- Bake for 10 minutes until cheese is melted and the top starts to brown around edges.