Yield: 3½ cups
Serving size: ½ cup
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 12 oz bag frozen Cauliflower Rice
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup grated Asiago or Parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup + 1 Tbsp heavy cream
- ½ tsp salt (or to taste)
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic, followed by the riced cauliflower, mushrooms, and green onions, and cook for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in heavy cream, grated cheese, and seasonings, and continue to cook over medium heat, stirring often, until mixture is creamy, for 3 to 5 minutes.