Net Carbs: 2g per serving
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 12-15 brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
- 3 Tbsp fresh shredded parmesan
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper (to taste)
- Coat frying pan with olive oil.
- Heat frying pan on medium.
- Add in garlic and stir until slightly browned.
- Lay brussels sprouts on pan (cut side down).
- Cover and let fry on one side for 5-7 minutes.
- Uncover and toss around the pan.
- Transfer to mixing bowl and add in parmesan, salt, and black pepper.
- Toss and serve!