Net Carbs: 3g per serving
- 1 cup heavy cream (you can use a little less if you want the sauce to be thicker!)
- ½ cup sharp cheddar
- ½ cup mozzarella
- ¼ cup parmesan
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- Bacon Heir’s Pork Panko as topper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and coat your casserole baking dish with non-stick spray (mine was a round and deep dish that holds 1½ quartz).
- Cut cauliflower into small pieces (about ½ inch to 1 inch) and steam for about 4 minutes until the pieces are slightly tender.
- Remove the pieces from the heat, drain them, and pat them dry.
- In a small pot over medium heat, combine the heavy cream, cream cheese, cheeses, and spices until melted. Stir and mix well!
- Add cauliflower into cheese mixture and toss.
- Pour into baking dish and top with Pork Panko crust + paprika.
- Bake for 25 minutes until bubbly and golden-brown.