Serving Size: ¼ cup
Net Carbs: 3g per serving
- ¾ cup water
- 1 cup Monk Fruit sweetener
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 Tbsp frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 Tbsp Granulated Orange Peel
- 1 (12) oz bag of fresh or frozen cranberries
- In a medium sauce pan, bring water and sweetener to a boil.
- Stir in xanthan gum, orange juice concentrate, and granulated orange peel and then add cranberries.
- Bring mixture back to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring frequently, until most of the cranberries have burst open and mixture has thickened.