Yield: 2½ cups
Servings: 10 (¼ cup per serving)
- 12 oz bag of frozen steamed cauliflower florets
- 1 cup Kalamata olives
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp sea salt (or to taste)
- ¼ tsp ground cumin (or to taste)
- 1 tsp dried parsley (or 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped)
- ¼ tsp liquid smoke flavoring
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper (optional)
- Microwave bag of frozen cauliflower florets as directed on package (i.e. 4 to 5 minutes).
- Place steamed cauliflower and remainder of ingredients in a food processor, pulsing until mixture reaches a smooth consistency.
- Transfer to a bowl, garnish as desired, and serve with raw veggies or with our Italian Herb Walnut Crackers.