Yield: 12 oz or 1½ cups
Serving size: 1 Tbsp
- 12 oz frozen raspberries (can also use fresh raspberries)
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup Monksweet or other equivalent granulated sweetener
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp xanthan gum
- Add the raspberries, water, granulated sweetener, lemon juice, and xanthan gum to a medium saucepan and whisk together well while bringing mixture to a low boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring often. The raspberries should be breaking apart and the mixture should be thickening at this point.
- Allow to cool and transfer the raspberry jam to a sealable container. Mixture will continue to thicken as it cools.
- Keep refrigerated for up to 1 week. Also freezes well.