Yield: 12 slices
Serving size: 1 slice
- 6 large eggs
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 cups almond flour
- ¼ cup sesame seeds + 1 Tbsp for topping
- 2 Tbsp golden flaxseed meal
- 2 Tbsp psyllium husk
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 355 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Oil and line a 9″ x 5″ inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Crack open all eggs into a large bowl and, using an electric or hand mixer, beat on high for 1-2 minutes.
- Add butter and coconut oil to blended eggs and continue beating.
- Add all remaining ingredients and beat until a smooth and thickened dough is formed.
- Using a spatula, scrape the dough into the prepared loaf pan, spreading and distributing the dough evenly in the pan.
- Sprinkle top with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool before slicing.
- Refrigerate or freeze to maintain freshness.