Yield: 15 bars
Serving size: 1 bar
- 1 Fearless Graham Cracker Crust (or your own personal favorite crust recipe)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup Monksweet or other equivalent sweetener
- 3 whole eggs + 1 egg white
- 1½ Tbsp lime zest
- 1 cup Keto sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup lime juice (~4 large limes)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare the crust using a lined and oiled 8 x 11-inch (or equivalent size) baking pan/dish and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sweetener until smooth. Gradually beat in the eggs and the egg white until well combined, followed by the lime zest, condensed milk, and lime juice, until the mixture reaches a smooth consistency.
- Use a spatula to spread the filling evenly over the cooled crust and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, keeping a close watch to ensure that the filling doesn’t brown.
- Allow to cool on the counter before refrigerating for a minimum of 1 hour to firm up the filling before slicing.
- Serving tips: Top with sugar-free whipped cream and/or garnish with lime slices.
- Store leftover bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.