Yield: 14 slices
Serving size: 1 slice
- 1 Fearless Graham Cracker Crust, or other low-carb crust recipe of choice
Pumpkin Pie Filling
- 24 oz (3 8-oz bars) cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup unsweetened pumpkin puree
- ½ cup plain whole milk Greek yogurt
- ½ cup Monksweet or equivalent granular sweetener
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup fresh orange zest (or 1 tsp orange extract)
- Keto Whipped Topping
- ½ cup chopped Fearless Candied Maple Glaze Walnuts, or chopped nuts of choice
- Additional fresh orange zest
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan and prepare the pie crust according to the recipe (Note: crust can be prepared in advance).
- In a large mixing bowl, use an electric or hand mixer to blend together the cheesecake filling ingredients until smooth.
- Use a spatula to pour the filling onto the prepared and cooled crust in the springform pan.
- Note: If your springform and the bottom pan do not create a perfect seal, place the cheesecake on a sheet pan with a shallow outer rim prior to placing in the oven.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, covering with foil after 30 minutes, or until top is lightly browned and filling is mostly firm, but still slightly ‘jiggly’ in the center.
- Turn the oven off but leave the cheesecake in the oven with the oven door slightly ajar for an additional 10 minutes.
- Refrigerate cheesecake for a minimum of 4 hours (or overnight) before adding toppings and/or serving.