Yield: 14 slices
Serving size: 1 slice
- 1 Fearless Graham Cracker Crust or other low-carb crust recipe of choice
- Suggestion: Add 1 tsp of pure maple extract to list of crust ingredients
- 24 oz (3 8-oz bars) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup plain whole milk Greek yogurt
- ½ cup Monksweet or equivalent granular sweetener
- 3 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp maple extract
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped Fearless Maple Glaze Candied Walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan and prepare the pie crust according to recipe (Note: crust can be prepared in advance).
- In a large mixing bowl, use an electric or hand mixer to blend together the cheesecake filling ingredients until smooth.
- Use a spatula to pour the filling onto the prepared and cooled crust in the springform pan. Note: If your springform pan and the bottom pan do not create a perfect seal, place the cheesecake on a sheet pan with a shallow outer rim prior to placing in the oven.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, covering with foil after 30 minutes (filling will not be completely set in the center but will continue to set as it chills).
- Turn the oven off but leave the cheesecake in the oven with the door slightly ajar for an additional 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cover and refrigerate the cheesecake for a minimum of 4 hours (or overnight) and top with chopped walnuts just before serving.