Yield: 12 muffins
Serving size: 1 muffin
- 1 bag (3 cups) Fearless Maple Pancake & Muffin Mix
- 1 Tbsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- 4 large eggs
- ⅓ cup golden/brown sugar-free sweetener or other equivalent granulated sweetener
- 6 Tbsp (¾ stick) salted butter, melted
- ¼ cup sour cream
- Optional topping: ¼ cup chopped #Fearless Keto Maple Glaze Walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line/oil a 12-cavity muffin tin and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, blend together the Fearless Maple mix and the spices. Set aside.
- Using an electric or hand mixer, beat the eggs in a large bowl until fluffy, followed by the sweetener, butter, and sour cream. Continue to blend until reaching a smooth consistency.
- Add the maple-spice mix to the wet ingredients in the large bowl, and using a spatula, stir and blend the mixture together to form a smooth batter.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop the batter evenly into each lined/oiled muffin cavity.
- Optional: Top each muffin with chopped walnuts and gently press into batter.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes (Note: Muffins will continue to cook a bit after removing from oven so avoid over baking).
- Tip: Cover the muffins with foil or parchment/wax paper after removing from oven to keep them moist as they cool.
- Freeze leftover muffins in an airtight container for an on-the-go breakfast or anytime treat!