Yield: ¾ cup
Net Carbs: 0g
- ¾ cup water
- ¾ cup Monksweet sweetener or equivalent natural sugar-free sweetener
- ½ tsp butter extract
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp maple extract (optional: add for darker ‘corn’ syrup)
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- Pour water into a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Whisk in sweetener until completely dissolved.
- Microwave water and sweetener mixture for an additional 30 seconds.
- Whisk in extracts.
- Sprinkle xanthan gum over the top as you whisk mixture, ensuring that it dissolves completely.
- Allow to cool at room temperature for the mixture to develop into a thicker texture.