Yield: 24 bars
Serving size: 1 bar
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup raw sunflower seeds
- ½ cup raw sesame seeds
- ¼ cup golden flaxseed meal
- ¼ cup shelled hemp seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¾ cup Quick Keto Corn Syrup
- ½ cup sunflower butter
- 1 tsp vanilla or other flavoring of choice
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a food processor, pulse first six ingredients until finely chopped.
- Add corn syrup, sunflower butter, and flavoring, pulsing until well combined.
- Pour mixture into a 9” x 9” or 8” x 11” baking pan or dish, lined with parchment paper. Firmly press mixture down into pan until mixture evenly and completely fills bottom of pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool before slicing into bars.