Yield for Salad: Four 1-cup servings
Yield for Dressing: 4 servings (¼ cup per serving)
- 2 cups pre-cooked chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 4 cups assorted leafy greens
- ¼ cup green onions, sliced
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ⅓ cup sliced toasted almonds
- 2 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup sesame oil
- ¼ cup + 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ¾ tsp salt (or to taste)
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- Add lettuce, onion, and cilantro in a large bowl and mix together.
- Top with sliced chicken, almonds and sesame seeds.
- Blend all dressing ingredients together and place in an easy-to-pour container.
- Serve salad on plates and drizzle each with dressing.