Yield: 6 burgers
Serving size: 1 burger
- 1 lb grass-fed ground beef
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed & squeezed dry
- 1 cup raw mushrooms, finely chopped
- 2 oz Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 Tbsp dried onion flakes
- 2 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Olive oil spray
- Mix together all the ingredients in a large bowl until well-combined.
- Form into 6 patties and spray both sides with olive oil.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- While the grill is heating up, put the patties on a tray or platter (covered) in the fridge to help the patties stay together and as moist as possible.
- Grill patties, covered, for 15 to 20 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees Fahrenheit – do not flip, and avoid pressing down on the patties.
- Allow burgers to rest for a few minutes before serving.