Yield: 18 clusters
Serving size: 1 cluster
- 4 oz Lily’s dark chocolate (chips or chocolate squares) or equivalent sugar-free chocolate.
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 cup Fearless Classic Vanilla Walnuts (½ bag)
- ½ cup flaked or shredded unsweetened dried coconut
- In a small sauce pan over low heat, stir the chocolate, coconut oil, and vanilla extract (optional) together until melted.
- Remove from heat and mix in the walnuts and the coconut. If the mixture is too stiff, you can add 1-2 tsp of additional coconut oil or 1 Tbsp of heavy cream to thin it out.
- Scoop the mixture with a tablespoon into bite-sized clusters and drop them onto parchment paper.
- Allow to harden in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.