Yield: 2 cups
Serving size: ¼ cup
- 1 bag (2 cups) Fearless Keto Candied Walnuts (any of our delicious flavors!)
- 6 Tbsp heavy cream
- 3 Tbsp salted butter
- 2 Tbsp Monksweet or equivalent granulated sweetener (or adjust to desired sweetness)
- Combine the heavy cream, butter, and sweetener in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring well until sweetener dissolves and the mixture is smooth.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and continue to cook (mixture should be bubbling at this point), stirring frequently for approximately 5 minutes, or until mixture reaches a deep golden brown or caramel color. Watch carefully to avoid burning.
- Remove saucepan from heat and fold in the candied walnuts, stirring well until evenly coated.
- Spoon the walnuts onto a lined plate or dish and refrigerate until coating solidifies.
- Best if stored in the refrigerator.