Yield: 2 cups
Serving size: ½ cup
- 1 lb. radishes, with ends trimmed and sliced into halves (or quarters for larger size)
- 1½ Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp dried thyme or rosemary
- ½ tsp dried parsley or chives
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Stir olive oil, minced garlic, thyme or rosemary, dried parsley or chives, sea salt, and black pepper together in a bowl.
- Toss the sliced radishes in the olive oil and seasoning mixture and stir well until evenly coated.
- Spread radishes onto a prepared baking sheet and roast until they are tender and a light golden brown, tossing every 10 minutes, for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Garnish with smoked paprika, additional parsley, chives, or as desired.