Serving size: quarter head of cabbage
- 1 head of cabbage (~2 lbs), with tough outer leaves removed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional toppings: 1 Tbsp melted butter, 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese, smoked paprika.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Slice cabbage into ½ inch thick rounds.
- Brush each side with olive oil.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment or foil.
- Season with garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until cabbage is tender and easily pierced with a fork.
- If additional browning is desired, you can broil for 1-2 minutes.
- Optional: Drizzle with butter and/or add grated Parmesan cheese before serving.