Yield: 12 servings
Serving size: 1 slice
- Fearless Keto “Graham Cracker Crust” (can make ahead or can use your own favorite Keto crust recipe)
- 1 cup 5 Minute Keto Maple Syrup
- ⅓ cup brown or golden sweetener (e.g. Lakanto Golden)
- 3 Tbsp heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp salted butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs + 1 egg white, beaten
- 1½ cups chopped pecans, divided
- Prepare Fearless Keto Graham Cracker Crust according to the instructions.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the 5 Minute Keto Maple Syrup, heavy cream, butter, and vanilla extract over medium-low heat and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until the filling reaches a golden brown color.
- Set the filling aside and allow it to cool for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit while the filling is cooling.
- Line the bottom of the cooled crust with 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- Stir the beaten eggs and egg white into the cooled (but still warm) filling until fully blended.
- Pour the filling mixture over the chopped pecans and top with the balance (½ cup) of pecans.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until the filling has set. Make sure to cover the pie after 30 minutes in the oven to keep the crust from over-browning.
- Allow the pie to cool and serve chilled.