Servings: 12 muffins
Net Carbs: 3g per muffin
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 5 Tbsp ground flaxseed meal
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1½ Tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup Monk Fruit sweetener
- ¼ cup regular sour cream or whole fat Greek yogurt
- 4 large eggs,, beaten
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp maple extract
- ½ cup chopped walnuts, divided
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a muffin tin.
- Whisk together in a medium bowl almond flour, coconut flour, flaxseed meal, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and salt and set it aside.
- Cream the butter with the sweetener. Mix in the sour cream, eggs, pumpkin puree, maple extract and ¼ cup of chopped walnuts until fully incorporated.
- Spoon the batter into a 12 serving muffin tin.
- Garnish each muffin with the remaining chopped walnuts.
- Bake for 30 minutes.