Net Carbs: 2g per serving
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 Tbsp ground flaxseed
- ½ tsp xanthan gum
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- 3 Tbsp unsalted cold butter
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 1 egg white (large egg)
- Preheat oven to 400º Fahrenheit and line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, ground flaxseeds, xanthan gum, baking powder, rosemary, thyme, and salt.
- Cut the butter into the dry ingredients with a pastry blender if you have one.
- Whisk together the sour cream and the egg white.
- Stir this mixture into the dry ingredients.
- Divide into 6 portions, shape as desired, and place each portion onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake biscuits for approximately 12 minutes.