Net Carbs: 2g per serving
- 4 slices of our Fearless Keto Cauliflower Bread or approximately 2½ cups, cubed
- 4 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 cup green onions, chopped
- ½ cup chopped water chestnuts
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp poultry seasoning
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- Place cubed bread on lined baking sheet and drizzle with 2 Tbsp olive oil.
- Toast in oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- While bread is toasting in the oven, place 2 Tbsp of olive oil in a skillet on medium heat.
- Add vegetables, seasonings, and garlic paste.
- Sauté vegetables for 2 to 3 minutes until softened.
- Add toasted bread cubes, chicken broth, and butter to the skillet mixture and blend together.
- Lower oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- Cover skillet with aluminum foil and bake for 10 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 5 minutes.