Net Carbs: 5g per serving
- 3½ cups Creamy Mushroom Soup
- Two 12 oz bags of cut frozen green beans, steamed
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup pork rinds, crushed
- 1 Tbsp dried onion
- ¼ cup freshly shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour the cooked green beans, soy sauce, and Creamy Mushroom Soup into a 3-quart casserole dish and stir together.
- Set aside.
- In a small bowl, blend together almond flour, pork rinds, onion, cheese, and oil until crumbly.
- Spread mixture evenly over casserole.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until topping is golden brown.