Yield: ~24 cookies
Net Carbs: 1.5g per cookie
- 2 cups almond flour, blanched
- ½ tsp xanthan gum
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup Lakanto Golden Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 1 Tbsp molasses (optional)
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tsp pure Olive Nation maple extract
- In a medium bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and Monk Fruit sweetener with a hand mixer until fluffy.
- Beat in the egg, egg white, molasses (optional), and maple extract.
- Blend the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until the mixture forms a dough.
- Form the dough into a ball, wrap tightly in plastic wrap or wax paper and refrigerate for a minimum of three hours or overnight.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the dough between two separate large pieces of parchment paper sprayed with oil.
- Roll out to ⅛” to ¼” thickness.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut out each shape and transfer them using a flat spatula to the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden on the edges. Watch carefully so that they do not burn.