Net Carbs: 2g per serving
Fat: 11g per serving
Protein: 6g per serving
- 1½ cups blanched almond flour
- ⅓ cup Hershey’s Special Dark cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ cup MonkSweet+ sweetener (can also use standard monk fruit sweetener)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup zucchini, grated
- ½ cup to 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- In a food processor, combine almond flour and cocoa powder.
- Pulse in salt and baking soda.
- Pulse in eggs, coconut oil, and monk fruit sweetener.
- Pulse in grated zucchini.
- Add almond milk until mixture has a batter consistency.
- Transfer batter to a greased 6.5″ x 4″ loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 35-40 minutes.