Yield: 8 servings
Serving Size: ¼ cup
Net Carbs: 2g per serving
Fat: 23g per serving
Protein: 4g per serving
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or maple extract
- ⅛ tsp cinnamon (optional)
- ½ cup MonkSweet with Stevia sweetener
- 2 cups walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add butter to a non-stick pan and melt over medium heat.
- Add extract, cinnamon and sweetener and stir to combine.
- Add walnuts and stir until thoroughly coated.
- Continue stirring for 3 to 5 minutes or until the liquid begins to caramelize.
- Pour mixture evenly onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool before eating.