Yield: 35 bites
Serving Size: 1 bite
Net Carbs: 1g per serving
Fat: 6g per serving
Protein: 4g per serving
- 2 10-oz boxes of chopped frozen spinach, thawed, drained, and patted dry
- 1¼ cups almond flour
- 5 Tbsp unflavored whey protein powder isolate
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp xanthan gum
- ¼ tsp salt
- 5 Tbsp salted butter, melted
- 4 large eggs
- ½ fresh shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Transfer batter into a bowl and chill in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes.
- Form into 1-inch balls and place them on a lined baking sheet/pan, leaving at least 1-inch between dough bites.
- Place in oven and bake for 13 to 15 minutes – be careful not to over-bake.