Yield: 8 waffles
- 3 cups cauliflower rice
- 3 cups shredded cheese of your choice (we used Italian style)
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsp whey protein isolate powder (optional)
- ½ cup chopped green onions (optional)
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp salt or to taste
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, mixing until smooth consistency.
- Pour ½ cup batter into preheated waffle iron and cook for 4 to 5 minutes or as indicated by your waffle maker.
- Store leftover waffles in an airtight container in either the refrigerator or freezer.