Yield: 24 cookies
Serving size: 1 cookie
- ¼ cup + 1 Tbsp (5 Tbsp) butter, softened
- ¼ cup + 1 Tbsp (5 Tbsp) Monksweet (or Keto sweetener of choice)
- 3 cups (entire bag) #Fearless Keto Vanilla Pancake & Muffin Mix
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup Lily’s chocolate semi-sweet baking chips (or equivalent sugar-free chocolate chips)
- Optional: ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line large cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and sweetener until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and continue beating until well blended.
- Add contents of #Fearless mix, chocolate chips, and chopped walnuts (optional) and beat mixture until it reaches a dough-like consistency.
- Scoop rounded tablespoons of the dough and place ~1-inch apart onto the lined cookie sheet. You can flatten the dough to the thickness of your choosing (they will not continue to thin or spread out during baking).
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until edges are golden (note: Cookies will continue to cook a few minutes after removing from oven – avoid over-baking).
- Allow to cool for a few minutes (will harden as they cool) and enjoy!