Yield: 12 cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 cupcake
- 3 cups (entire bag) #Fearless Keto Pancake & Muffin Mix (your choice of flavors!)
- 4 large eggs at room temperature
- ½ cup nut milk*
- ¼ cup coconut oil (at room temperature) or butter, melted
- ¼ cup Monksweet or granulated sugar-free sweetener of choice
- Optional add-ins:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl, beat together eggs with hand/electric mixer or whisk until frothy.
- Add nut milk, oil/butter, and sweetener.
- Add bag of mix to liquid mixture and stir well to combine – if batter is too thick, add 1 Tbsp of nut milk at a time to avoid over-thinning.
- Scoop out 2 Tbsp of batter into each lined/oiled muffin tin.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes (Note: cupcakes continue to cook for a few minutes after removing from oven – avoid over-baking).
- Allow to cool before frosting.
*Adjust liquid (nut milk) as needed – batter thickens as it stands. Add 1 Tbsp of liquid at a time to avoid over-thinning.
** Nutrition Facts calculated based on using Fearless Vanilla Pancake & Muffin Mix.