Yield: 16 to 20 blondie squares
Serving size: 1 square
- ¼ cup salted butter
- ¼ cup brown or golden sugar-free sweetener (i.e. Lakanto Golden or Swerve Brown)
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- ½ bag (1½ cups) Fearless Banana Pancake & Muffin Mix
- 1 to 1½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
For Glaze (approximately ⅓ cup):
- 2 Tbsp salted butter
- 2 Tbsp brown or golden sugar-free sweetener
- 2 Tbsp heavy cream
- ½ cup powdered/confectioners sugar-free sweetener
- ½ tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line an 8” x 8” or 9” x 9” baking pan with parchment paper (leaving an overhang on the sides).
- In a medium sized bowl, beat the butter and sweetener with a hand or electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and continue to blend until ingredients are well-incorporated.
- Use a spatula to stir in the Fearless mix, cinnamon, and walnuts, blending in well until a smooth batter is formed.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan and use a spatula to smooth the top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes (upper range for smaller pan size) or until the center has mostly set (Note: blondies will continue to bake after removing from oven so avoid over baking).
- Allow blondies to cool to room temperature before transferring to a serving plate.
- Prepare the frosting/glaze as the blondies are cooling.
- In a small sauce pan, melt the butter over medium heat and continue to stir until the butter reaches an amber color (take care not to burn the small amount of butter).
- Stir in brown sweetener and heavy cream and bring to a soft boil while stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Whisk in powdered/confectioners sweetener and vanilla (optional) and spread over the blondies.
- Optional: Top with additional chopped walnuts
- Allow frosting to set before slicing and serving.
- Enjoy! Leftovers should be refrigerated or frozen in an airtight container.