Servings: 12 (¾ inch) slices
Serving size: 1 slice
- 1 Package Fearless Keto Maple or Vanilla Pancake & Muffin mix
- 4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 4 large eggs at room temperature
- ½ cup sugar-free brown/golden sweetener or equivalent granular low-carb sweetener
- 1 cup unsweetened pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup sour cream or whole milk Greek Yogurt
- Optional: 2 Tbsp fresh orange zest or 2 tsp dried orange zest (can also use 1 tsp orange extract)
- Optional Topping: 2 Tbsp raw pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line and oil a 10” x 5” or a 9” x 5” loaf pan with parchment paper – paper should rise slightly above the ends of the loaf pan for easy removal.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the contents of the Fearless mix and pumpkin pie spice and set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, use a hand or electric mixer to beat the eggs until frothy, followed by the sweetener, pumpkin, sour cream, and orange zest or extract (optional).
- Use a spatula to fold the Fearless mix + spice mixture into the wet mixture in the large bowl, and stir to combine well to form a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter into the lined loaf pan. Top with pumpkin seeds (optional), gently pressing the seeds into the top of the batter.
- Bake for 54 to 57 minutes. Cover with foil after 30 minutes to prevent over-browning. Center will be slightly soft but pumpkin loaf will continue to cook after removing from oven – avoid over baking.
- Allow to cool before removing from loaf pan and slicing.
- Can wrap and freeze leftover loaf (or individual slices) in an airtight container.