The holidays are quickly approaching. While this time of year can be a nightmare for those on the Keto Diet due to all the sugary sweets, there are alternatives. These cookies are the perfect alternative to serve at any holiday party. They are a treat both those on and off Keto will undoubtedly enjoy.
Yield: 12 cookies
Net Carbs: 1.5g per cookie
- 1 stick salted butter, softened
- ⅔ cup granulated natural sweetener (monk fruit preferred)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp almond extract
- ⅓ cup Swerve confectioners’ sweetener (for rolling)
- 2 cups SUPERFINE almond flour
- Beat the butter and sweetener until fluffy.
- Add the vanilla and almond extracts and blend well.
- Add the almond flour and beat until just blended to a stiff dough.
- Divide into 12 balls.
- Roll each ball in the confectioners’ sweetener until coated.
- Place the balls on a parchment lined cookie sheet and bake in a preheated 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove and cool before serving.