This salad is the perfect quick and easy lunch during the work week! This recipe comes courtesy of our friends over at KetoDietApp.
Net Carbs: 6g per serving
- 4 large eggs, hard boiled
- 1 large avocado
- 4 cups mixed lettuce, washed and drained
- ½ cup sour cream or full-fat yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Make the dressing by mixing the sour cream, crushed garlic, and Dijon mustard and season with salt and pepper.
- Halve, de-seed, peel and slice the avocado and place on top of the greens.
- Add the quartered eggs and season with more salt and pepper to taste.