From our own Fearless kitchen, these brownies are something both those on and off Keto will enjoy! On top of the rich chocolatey taste, the combination of the almond flour and walnuts makes this dessert a great source of healthy fats! 👑
Serving Size: 1 brownie
Net Carbs: 2g per serving
- 1 ⅓ cups almond flour
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup monk fruit sweetener
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ⅔ cup coconut oil, divided
- ½ cup boiling water
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly grease an 8 inch square pan with coconut oil.
- Whisk cocoa powder and baking soda in a bowl.
- Add ⅓ cup of coconut oil and the ½ cup of boiling water and mix until blended.
- Add the remaining ⅓ cup of coconut oil, monk fruit, and eggs and blend well.
- Fold the almond flour, vanilla extract, walnuts, and salt into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 30 to 40 minutes.