From our own Fearless kitchen where we are always in the holiday spirit, we bring you our take on Creme Brulee! 👑
Net Carbs: 2g per serving
- 6 egg yolks
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 Tbsp monk fruit sweetener or other natural sweetener
- Sprinkle nutmeg
- Sprinkle cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk egg yolks and vanilla extract in a bowl.
- Pour heavy whipping cream and sweetener into a saucepan over medium heat until it starts to simmer.
- Remove from heat and add yolk mixture slowly, whisking until well combined.
- Divide between 4 ramekins and place in a glass baking dish.
- Pour boiling water into the baking dish so that it comes up about one inch on the side of the ramekins.
- Bake in the oven for about 50 minutes or until set.
- Sprinkle the top with nutmeg and cinnamon.