Who loves a good egg scramble for breakfast in the morning? We do! Here is a very quick and very healthy way to start your morning off right! 👑
Net Carbs: 4g per serving
- 3 eggs, whisked
- ⅓ cup mushrooms
- ¼ cup red bell peppers
- ½ cup of spinach
- 2 slices of uncured ham (such as Boar’s Head)
- 1 Tbsp of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop up the vegetables and the ham.
- Place ½ tablespoon of olive oil into a frying pan and melt.
- Sauté the vegetables and ham. Add more oil if needed.
- Place the whisked eggs into a separate frying pan with the other ½ tablespoon of olive oil.
- Cook on medium heat and keep stirring to prevent overcooking. Add more oil if needed.
- Once the eggs are cooked, season them with salt and pepper to taste.
- Lastly, add the sautéed vegetables and ham to the eggs and mix.