Thank you again to our friends over at Paleo Flourish for this amazing keto-friendly dinner dish! I’ve always said one of the great things about Keto is that we get to make steak a regular part of our eating style! 👑
Net Carbs: 3g per serving
- 2 beef medallions (approx. ½ – ¾ lb.)
- 6 asparagus shoots, chopped into small slices
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 button mushrooms, chopped
- ¼ onion, chopped
- ¼ cup parsley, finely chopped
- ½ Tbsp fresh ginger, chopped (or ¼ Tsp powdered ginger)
- Butter or olive oil for pan frying
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Rub salt over the beef medallions (you can use a beef steak of your choice).
- Place 1 tablespoon of butter or olive oil into a frying pan and pan-fry the beef medallions over high heat.
- It only takes 2 minutes on each side for a medium-rare level. Cook for longer if you prefer your steak medium or well-done.
- Sit the beef on a plate as some of the liquid will drain out.
- Meanwhile, in the same frying pan, place 1 tablespoon of olive oil or butter and add in the chopped onions.
- Pan-fry the onions until they’re translucent.
- Then add in the asparagus and mushrooms.
- Sauté until the vegetables are soft.
- Then add in the tomato halves, chopped parsley, and ginger.
- Sauté for a few extra minutes and serve with the beef on a new plate.