You already know how much we love avocado! Now let’s add some chicken for protein and spice it up with some cajun flavoring and we have ourselves the perfect lunch or afternoon snack. Thank you to our friends over at KetoDietApp for this amazing keto-friendly recipe! 👑
Net Carbs: 5g per serving
- 1 extra-large or 2 medium-sized avocados, seed removed
- 1 ½ cup chicken, cooked
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp sour cream or full-fat yogurt
- 1 tsp thyme, dried
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp salt (add more to taste if you’d like)
- Cut or shred the cooked chicken into small pieces.
- Add the mayonnaise, sour cream, thyme, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, lemon juice and season with salt to taste. Combine well.
- Scoop the middle of the avocado out leaving ½ – 1 inch of the avocado flesh.
- Cut the scooped avocado into small pieces.
- Place the chopped avocado into the bowl with the chicken and mix until well combined.
- Fill each avocado half with the chicken & avocado mixture.