Net Carbs: less than 1g per serving
- 12 oz large cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp garlic paste
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro or parsley
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cracked black pepper
- Mix together 2 Tbsp olive oil and 3 Tbsp lime juice in a bowl.
- Add shrimp, mix and marinate for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in a skillet on medium heat.
- Add shrimp/marinade, garlic paste, cilantro, salt and pepper to the skillet.
- Stir for approximately 1 to 2 minutes.
- Garnish with additional black pepper and cilantro if desired.