Net Carbs: 1g per serving
- 14 oz canned salmon, drained, deboned, without skin
- 8 oz regular cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup regular sour cream or whole fat Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup chopped green onions, divided
- ¼ cup capers, divided
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- ⅛ tsp liquid smoke or to taste
- ¼ tsp hot pepper sauce
- ½ tsp cracked black pepper
- Place canned salmon, cream cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, liquid smoke, 3 Tbsp capers, 3 Tbsp onions, hot pepper sauce, cracked black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Blend with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Move to a serving bowl and garnish with 1 Tbsp green onions and 1 Tbsp capers.
Pair with: Almond Seedsation Keto Crackers