Yield: 6 individual mini-loaf pans (5½” x 3” in size) or 12 servings
Net Carbs: 5g per serving
- 2 cups almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup flaxseed meal
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp granulated orange peel
- 1 cup Monk Fruit sweetener
- 4 whole large eggs
- 4 egg whites
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup melted butter or coconut oil
- 1 cup whole fat buttermilk*
- 1 cup unsweetened nut milk
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup finely chopped fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup ground walnuts, divided
*Or make your own buttermilk with 1 cup whole milk and 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar. Let stand for 10 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly oil 6 mini-loaf pans.
- In a large-size bowl, thoroughly combine the dry ingredients.
- In a separate medium-size bowl, mix and combine all wet ingredients including the cranberries and ¾ cup of the walnuts.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients in the large bowl and combine well until dough is formed.
- Spoon dough evenly into 6 mini-loaf pans filling each about ⅔ full.
- Sprinkle balance of walnuts over loaves.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until top is lightly browned and toothpick comes out clean.