Yield: 16 squares
Serving Size: 1 square
Net Carbs: 3.5g per serving
Fat: 20.4g per serving
Protein: 4.7g per serving
- 2 cups coconut flour
- ¾ cup Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¾ cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup coconut cream
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Oil a 9″ x 13″ baking dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, blend all the wet ingredients with an electric or hand mixer.
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients until smooth.
- Spread batter into the baking dish.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Sprinkle the top with additional shredded coconut or walnuts as desired.