Yield: 32 squares
Net Carbs: 2.8g per serving
- 1 ½ cups Keto Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 ½ cups Lily’s Dark Chocolate Premium Baking Chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Additional Monk Fruit Sweetener to taste
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
Note: If your condensed milk yield is less or more, adjust the chocolate chips to maintain a 1:1 ratio.
- Prepare Keto Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- While milk is still hot, stir in chocolate chips, vanilla extract and any additional sweetener to taste.
- Continue stirring until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Pour mixture into a parchment lined square dish approximately 9” x 9”.
- Refrigerate until mix hardens.
I made this last night. Very tasty and smooth. however, I wonder if I should leave out the butter from the condensed milk. It floated to the top of the end result, and detracted from the looks.
Debi, I’m so glad that you liked the fudge! If all the ingredients in the sweetened condensed milk are brought to a slow boil and simmered for up to 30 minutes, the butter should blend and melt into the mix. It might help to stir the mixture more frequently. The key with this recipe is keeping close watch on the mixture so that it does not over boil and maintains a smoothness throughout. I hope that it turns out better for you next time!
Carbs are actually 4 times higher than recipe states.
Hi Dori! Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this issue to our attention. Our original analysis had some rounding errors and our new analysis program revealed this, bringing the net carbs up an additional 0.8 grams per serving, for a total of 2.8 grams net carbs. The majority of the carbs come from the Lily’s dark chocolate chips–i.e. 2.3 grams out of the 2.8 grams net carbs. Did you happen to subtract the 5.3 grams of erythritol (sugar alcohol) from both the Lily’s and the powdered Lakanto? This could explain the discrepancy in the net carbs. Here are additional stats per serving: 100 calories, 9g Fat, and 1 g protein. Thank you for visiting our site and we hope that you will be back soon!