Yield: 8 servings
Serving Size: 1 slice
Net Carbs: 4g per serving
Fat: 16g per serving
Protein: 4g per serving
- Two 8 oz bars of regular cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup coconut manna or coconut cream
- ¼ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- ½ cup MonkSweet+ with Stevia (or other natural sweetener)—to taste
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
Lemon Coconut Chia Ingredients
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp grated lemon peel or ½ tsp pure lemon extract
- Blend all BASE ingredients until smooth.
- Add the above Lemon Coconut Chia Ingredients to the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until firm.
- Allow to cool.
- If desired, top with additional 1 to 2 Tbsp of shredded coconut or chia.