Yield: 24 biscuits
Serving Size: 1 biscuit
Net Carbs: 1g per serving
Fat: 9g per serving
Protein: 3g per serving
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 large eggs
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 8 Tbsp (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup packed shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl combine flour, baking powder, xanthan gum, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt.
- In a separate small bowl combine eggs, sour cream, and butter until smooth.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and blend well to form a thick batter.
- Then stir in the cheese, blending it evenly into the batter.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a heaping tablespoon, shape as desired and place each portion on the baking sheet.
- Bake biscuits for 14 to 15 minutes until tops are golden brown.