Yield: 8 servings
Serving Size: 1 slice
Net Carbs: 5.5g per serving
Fat: 16g per serving
Protein: 4g per serving
- Two 8 oz bars of regular cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup coconut manna or coconut cream
- ¼ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- ½ cup MonkSweet+ with Stevia (or other natural sweetener)—to taste
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
Triple Chocolate Coconut Ingredients
- ¼ cup unsweetened dark cacao or cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp Anthony’s cacao nibs
- 2 Tbsp Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips (or other sugar-free chips)
- ¼ tsp pure coconut extract (optional)
- Blend all BASE ingredients until smooth.
- Add the above Triple Chocolate Coconut Ingredients to the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until firm.
- Allow to cool.
- If desired, top with additional 1 to 2 Tbsp of nibs, chips, or nuts